How We Do It
Our approach is entirely based on achieving two things:
- Making sure whatever changes you want to see in your people actually stick and last.
- Enabling you to become independent of us i.e. build the internal capability to sustain those changes without reliance on us.
When we start, we both agree when Mission Performance will leave. When you work with us, together we will decide and design:
- The main effort or set of priorities that will guide our work together
- Any pre-work before a training or programme including any diagnostics and psychometrics
- The detailed content (e.g. leadership-, coaching-, team models or frameworks), duration and delivery methods, including the blend of learning methods, experiential learning and storytelling.
- The level of support needed for consistent learning application
- The level of ROI you expect proportionate to your investment
We will also offer you a choice of latest research, innovations, tools and approaches through our partnership with the Center for Creative Leadership, which we can incorporate into our joint programme. We will offer you the option of accrediting all or parts of the programme through ILM.
The follow up including the use of mobile technology, internal coaching, training trainers and business projects aimed at increasing your L&D ROI.
How we will measure success at 3 points in time:
- immediate course feedback,
- impact on ‘people’
- the business impacts (e.g. revenue, costs, quality, client satisfaction etc). In essence, a simplified version of Kirkpatrick
If and how we will share risk. Finally, we both agree when Mission Performance will leave